The typical shingle roof should last about 20 years if maintained well. Regular inspections and repairs should be scheduled at least once a year, as it will expand the life of your home tremendously. However, if a substantial amount of damage has been suffered to your roof, it may be less costly to receive a shingle roof replacement, rather than perform many small repairs. If you are not sure whether your roof is damaged enough to suggest a roof replacement, contact HM Elite Construction for a roof inspection so you can feel secure with the options presented to you.
Roof Restoration Services. Storm damage, Hail damage.
Storms can leave your roof in pieces. Fortunately, HM Elite Construction offers storm insurance restoration services.
Roof Leak Inspections and Repair Services, Residential & Commercial
- Measure for, and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
- Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
- Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
- Inspect all valleys for cracks, and determination.
- Inspect roof for missing shingle granules.
- Check gutters, and downspouts for blockage.
- Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
- Inspect flashings at all walls.
- Check for loose shingles.
- Inspect seals on shingles to help prevent wind damage.
- Inspect all pipe flashings for cracks.
- Inspect all Attic vents for holes or cracks detraction.
- Inspect all rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot.
- Check to see if shingles are curled brittle, or deteriorated.
Using the drone, our Remote Pilots can survey even the most difficult to access roof sections. We can identify issues and provide a complete inspection report detailing necessary repairs. The drone allows us to complete a survey safely while saving both time and money for the owner.
Roof Insurance Claims Specialists
Call the Insurance Professionals. We are the Preferred Insurance Roofing Contractor in Houston! Let the experts at HM Elite Construction conduct a FREE ROOF INSPECTION to provide you with an Accurate Damage Evaluation. 90% of all Roofing Repair and Re-Roofs are Insurance Claims
It is important to Contact Us Before the Insurance Company to help you determine your Roofing Needs. All of our field estimators are skilled in finding wind or hail damage on Commercial and Residential properties. If in fact you do have damage to warrant insurance involvement, we will help you throughout the entire claims process by:
- Helping you file the claim
- Meeting with your insurance adjuster on site to ensure that all the damage is paid for
- Filing any paperwork related to your claim
Contact us today to get started!
TPO (Thermoplastic polyolefin) Roofing Installation & Repair
The TPO commercial roofing systems are highly resistant to wind and the uplift force thats common with heavy winds. Since the main sheet is completely affixed to the substrate, the TPO membrane will not flutter or detach during wind storms. Because the membrane is completely affixed, the fully adhered commercial TPO system is an ideal rooftop for very large, visible roofs like domes, stadiums, concert venues, and other high sloped roofs.
HM Elite Construction has over 10 years of experience, our experience ensures your satisfaction. Contractors are constantly trained on the latest materials and methods and each job has a quality control inspector assigned to ensure the highest caliber of work. This experience allows us the opportunity provide affordable, quality craftsmanship to all our clients, and our commercial TPO installation services are no exception.
¡GET A QUOTE!
9135 Spring Branch Dr. Unit 203,
Call now! 832.639.0300